Friday 7 November 2008

Time Table

0445: Waking up to the 'Stairway To Heaven' solo.
0455: Brush and make Tea.
0500-0530 :Get my tracksuits and shoes on, gulp the tea,wake up my roomie (which requires considerable effort from both sides)
0545: Morning Muster
0600-0700: Physical conditioning (not pleasant)
0700-0800: Breakfast,bath and getting ready(includes housewife jobs like ironing the uniform and polishing shoes)
0830:Annex muster
0900-16:30 - In the classroom.
1700 - Back to the room (Read Home Sweet Home)
1700-1900 - Check orkut scraps, wash socks and other important jobs.
1900-1915- Getting ready for dinner
1915-2000: Dinner
2015- Night Muster
2030 - 2200: Time usually spent in academic pursuits
2200-2300 : Complete the remaining levels in Max Payne or call up friends. Call up mom. When i skip dinner, i usually prepare noodles and then proceed to devour it at this time.
2300 - Lights off.

P.S - Started reading Paul McGrath's autobiography, 'Back From The Brink'. Brilliant read thus far.

2 comments:

zo said...

thought it's ur own :))) nice blog u've got here.
Hey! Can I suggest u something? : ) It’s a sharing engine called Tell-a-Friend, with the help of which visitor like me can easily share ur posts with frens thru mails,IMs,blogs,bookmarks, twitter, facebook, myspace etc...u cn simply register on www.socialtwist.com Careful with the site type u choose..al d best : )

international home movers said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

Warning

All the stuff in this blog are creations of the dastardly and severely demented mind of the person to whom this blog belongs to, unless mentioned otherwise.

A request here to kindly resist the temptation to reproduce things from my blog and show it as your own in order to impress your friends because if i find out, i will drag your plagiarist arse to court and have Micheal Jackson falsely accuse you of molestation.