Monday 31 March 2008

Weird Dreams


I one used to have a recurring dream of me being chased around this supermarket by a man who was about 8 or 9 foot tall, and he was chasing me with an oversized drawing pin, And I used to hide and he always used to find me, and took a swipe at me with this drawing pin, eventually he would get me and hit me, at this point I'd wake up and sit bolt up right almost pissing myself.

There is another one which i consistently used to have: a turtle, a snake and a bird, as to which they were sat talking on the side of a cliff edge, and then they all moved to this rock in the middle of the sea about 20ft up, which had a cave in it, and they sat there talking again and then all of a sudden they all departed at once, the turtle went back into the sea, the snake went underwater to go back to land and the bird flew off. Still confuses me that one.

These days, when i cant get sleep i have this visions of Cristiano Ronaldo jumping over fences, i finally fall asleep counting Ronaldos, One Ronaldo, Two Ronaldos, Three Ronaldos...

2 comments:

Deepz said...

hmm..i too get wired dreams some time..and that Ronaldo thing..poor guy..u compared it with Sheep..

Ramit Singal said...

Two Ronaldos? Yep, has to be a dream :P

Remember, there's only one ;)

Warning

All the stuff in this blog are creations of the dastardly and severely demented mind of the person to whom this blog belongs to, unless mentioned otherwise.

A request here to kindly resist the temptation to reproduce things from my blog and show it as your own in order to impress your friends because if i find out, i will drag your plagiarist arse to court and have Micheal Jackson falsely accuse you of molestation.