Friday 4 April 2008

Confessions Of An Eccentric Loner

I am amongst those silent brooding guys that middle aged women frown at, marking us down as a "potential rapists". So its needless to say that I am not exactly the type of person you would come upto and start talking about the weather. I very well know of the fact that people find me intimidating and I like to play along with the myth and project a very serious face which is supposed to convey that "if you come anywhere near me, i will abduct you and then torture you with corkscrews." Not that i am a mushy bastard who writes poetry in his free time, but i am pretty much normal like everyone, almost. Though,I admit to having bouts of eccentricity wherin i enjoy getting rid of all my bodily sensations and accessories, but let me warn you of the fact that it isnt a pretty sight and that it has the potential to haunt you for the rest of your life.

Over the past year i have learnt that the thing i treasure the most in my life is privacy and i hate it when people attempt to rob me off it, though i have an immense arsenal of explecitives that i employ and use with distinction , telling them exactly what i want them to do. I have not turned antisocial all of a sudden,but i enjoy the peace and quiet. I have lots of friends but its just that i am too lazy to call them regularly and this has pissed quite a few who in turn have labelled me with various uncomplimentary names as an "Insensitive Prick". My brother is so outgoing that he makes Paris Hilton look like a nun and he is constantly telling me to "go get a life." But i guess staying at home and spending sometime with myself feels as good as anything.I think i am done with my days of being a wildchild.

I guess, this is what they mean when they talk of growing up.

9 comments:

Deepz said...

nice post dude..am also of that type oly ...nice one..

Unknown said...

mate I am tired of saying great post ... can we have something new [;)]

shrinivassg said...

Nice read mate .. Good blog you have in here !

Matangi Mawley said...

gr8 blog.. n so is u'r post!

Honey said...

Raised Business Cards Print inexpensive Raised Business Cards for the low price of $13.99. Custom Raised Letter linen business cards. Raised Linen, Parchement or Smooth. Raised White laid Business Cards are very popular also. For more information visit at http://www.acceptprint.com/raisedletterbusinesscards/raised-letter-business-cards.html

Android said...

Android game downloads

Anonymous said...

Free Android game downloads

Rinkal said...

Snow sports shopping California

international home movers said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

Warning

All the stuff in this blog are creations of the dastardly and severely demented mind of the person to whom this blog belongs to, unless mentioned otherwise.

A request here to kindly resist the temptation to reproduce things from my blog and show it as your own in order to impress your friends because if i find out, i will drag your plagiarist arse to court and have Micheal Jackson falsely accuse you of molestation.