Tuesday 29 April 2008

We Are Going To Moscow

The adrenalin is still pumping after experiencing another magical European night at Old Trafford, a night which is sure of a special place in the history of this great club. The crowd was immense and the atmosphere electric. I am fucking proud the way we performed.The wonder goal by Scholesy, the tireless running by Nani, Park and Tevez, the resilience of Evra, Brown and Hargreaves and the fantastic leadership by Rio. We have done everyone proud ,from the spirits of the Busby Babes, George Best , Sir Matt Busby and every other person who is connected to this great club of ours. Manchester United , I love you more than anything i have ever loved. I write this with tears in my eyes and pride in my heart, go ahead and win the cup for us !

We Shall Not Be Moved !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WE will win it this time.

quote on moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

Warning

All the stuff in this blog are creations of the dastardly and severely demented mind of the person to whom this blog belongs to, unless mentioned otherwise.

A request here to kindly resist the temptation to reproduce things from my blog and show it as your own in order to impress your friends because if i find out, i will drag your plagiarist arse to court and have Micheal Jackson falsely accuse you of molestation.