Friday 2 May 2008

An Open Letter

To Whomsoever It May Concern,

Now that i am nearing the culmination of my High School days, its only natural that i do this. Firstly my apologies to every gimp that i have wound up. I am clearly in love with you lot and thanks for being a neverending source of entertainment.

Secondly, a big thank you to all my teachers for putting up with my nonsense all this time. Hope you enjoy your remaining teaching days and a sincere prayer from my side,that you do not have to meet a boisterous prick like me again.

Thirdly to all the people that i have hurt unknowingly, i am very sorry and i will always wish that i could take my words and actions back. Kindly remember and associate me with the laughter,whilst ignoring the loud "sonovabitch" shriek that continuously resonates from the back of your head at the very mention of my name.

Last but not the least , for the ones i have knowingly pissed off.You are like a bunch of bitchy prepubescent girls in the playground, rather than a collection of intelligent, genuinely sensitive and articulate human beings. Its imperative that most of you have the intellect of a gnat and the culmination of this scenario will be your demise in a slow and agonizing manner leading to you losing your mind.I politely register my astonishment at how the fuck did some of you gain access to a supposedly beautiful place called 'World' which you now go on defacing with your vileness. You are so desperate that i am in no doubt, that you will experience the joys of copulation for the first time in the sole companionship of a mahogany Tree. Fucking plantfuckers.

That will be all.
Night Night Children.

5 comments:

Rohit Saha said...

The other half was seen on my "about me" some months ago, luckily i saved it before changing it and ran into it today morning, so posted it here with a bit of "updates" ;)

Tushar Mangl said...

Very well written piece man
COngrats

AG said...

same feelings here man...last days of college and entering into a new field...

Rohit Saha said...

Thanks All,

Really appreciate It ! :)

quote for moving said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

Warning

All the stuff in this blog are creations of the dastardly and severely demented mind of the person to whom this blog belongs to, unless mentioned otherwise.

A request here to kindly resist the temptation to reproduce things from my blog and show it as your own in order to impress your friends because if i find out, i will drag your plagiarist arse to court and have Micheal Jackson falsely accuse you of molestation.