Tuesday 22 April 2008

Memoirs Of An Old Friend

I met this very old friend from school,this evening. He was a good lad but wierdly i dont really remember much about him, though one very funny incident came back to me.

I think it was the 6th standard, when we were about 12-13, this old friend of mine liked this girl. He was a bit of a tard and we were just kids. He came up with a sure-fire plan that could not go wrong for him. He ended up proposing to her on one-knee in the middle of the football ground, with a fake plastic ring you get free with Poppins, and asked her if she would do him the honor of making him complete. She laughed in his face, everyone else laughed, he ran away to the toilet and someone stole his pokemon cards.

5 comments:

Ramit Singal said...

That sounds like the kind of ting I would do in 6th grade. Hmm.

I always get the girl though :P

Unknown said...

Plastic ring = cheapo.

flowers would've been better.

Anonymous said...

Jd

I don't know you but plastic ring is the most honest thing you ll ever see in the 6th standard.

Those were the days, Sigh!

Look at the kids now.
To the guy who Saha is talking about..

Saha is a bastard.

Rohit Saha said...

Thanks a lot,Shalabh ;)

movers home said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

Warning

All the stuff in this blog are creations of the dastardly and severely demented mind of the person to whom this blog belongs to, unless mentioned otherwise.

A request here to kindly resist the temptation to reproduce things from my blog and show it as your own in order to impress your friends because if i find out, i will drag your plagiarist arse to court and have Micheal Jackson falsely accuse you of molestation.